Jonathan Walsh has been involved in commercial real estate since 2000 both as an owner, sponsor and as an institutional consultant to global banks and law firms.
Prior to joining MK, Mr. Walsh advised multinational banks, law firms and insurers on various projects throughout North America. As a member of CBRE’s Institutional Consulting Group headquartered in New York City, his notable accomplishments include:
- Advised on 1+ million square feet of new leasing and space planning for Credit Suisse’s headquarter relocation to One and Eleven Madison Avenue which included complex local and state tax incentives negotiations.
- Facilitated 450,000 square feet of subleases for Credit Suisse in various markets around the Americas.
- Participated in the vision and retail plan for the eventual transformation of NYC’s Madison Square Park.
- Analyzed 1.5 million square feet of various acquisitions on behalf of Credit Suisse and MetLife.
- Spearheaded 500k+ anchor tenant leases for a Time’s Square NYC Boston Properties development and a Chicago Loop tower with Hines on behalf of Heller Ehrmann and Sidley Austin Brown & Wood respectively.
Aside from his accomplishments in commercial real estate, Mr. Walsh is an entrepreneur at heart having started, operated and exited two successful companies before the age of 30. His career spans across real estate, finance, media, technology and hospitality.